The power of HTML5!
You need to extract a single file from a disk image of a Virtual Machine (VMWare, VirtualBox and other), or just navigate the disk without install and start a virtualization tool? Pretty simple, with VMXRAY:
- First and foremost, Emscripten, which compiles C programs to Javscript.
What browsers are supported?
- Google Chrome 13+ (Mac OS X, Ubuntu)
- Firefox 7+ (Mac OS X, Ubuntu)
Downloading of files works properly only on Chrome.
What file formats are supported?
- Disk image formats: Raw, VMWare single and multi-file VMDKs, QEMU/KVM QCOW2 (without encryption/compression), Virtualbox VDI, ISO.
- Filesystems: ext2, ext3, FAT, NTFS.